Direct hire opening in downtown Milwaukee for an Electrical Engineer and Power Generation compliance expert. Be on the forefront of regulation planning and implementation at the Midwest’s premiere energy company, with over 4,000 employees and growing.
This challenging, impactful role is eligible for a six figure salary and comprehensive benefits package.
1. Daily management and administration of the PG NERC compliance program
2. Interface and act as the PG liaison on NERC compliance issues with the plant electrical engineers, members of our Federal Regulatory group, members of Wholesale Energy & Fuels, Customer Operations and Electric System Operations on an as needed basis.
3. Participate in the Power & Control System Portfolio team bi-monthly meetings which include covering and reviewing various NERC compliance topics for PG.
4. Follow-up and verify that acceptable and completed corrective action is taken for any potential violation(s) and corrective action plan(s).
5. Coordinate and provide PG responses for various data requests and surveys from NERC, Reliability First and MISO.
6. Manage the PG periodic data submittal self certification process for various NERC standard requirements as directed by Reliability First (RF).
7. Provide periodic updates on the state of the program and standard changes to the Director of Engineering, at the Chief Engineers meeting, and at the Plant Operations Team meeting.
8. Continual review of various NERC/RF documents (new standard requirements, existing standard changes, industry lessons learned, NERC alerts, registered entity potential violations, etc.) to ensure any items that will applicable for PG are incorporated into the program.
9. Represent the company in the open monthly RF compliance call and share pertinent information to the NERC compliance team.
10. Attend at least one of the two annual RF workshop/conferences and bring back pertinent information for our NERC compliance team to improve our processes/procedures/methods.
11. Manage and coordinate any RF audit and/or applicable guided self cert requests for PG.
Email resume to email@example.com