Our established client has a new opportunity for a Mechanical R&D Engineer. In this position, you will work with senior management to prioritize and direct current and new initiatives. From a research and development standpoint, you will develop product specifications and verify with industry standards and lead the mechanical development of new designs and improvement of existing designs utilizing Solidworks. Having worked in a structured environment is a definite plus.
* Metal components (machined, stamped, laser, bent)
* Plastic components (molds, injection, vacuum forming, machined parts)
* Previous medical device development experience desired (ex- ISO 13485 standard)
* Machining capabilities
* Previous experience developing product testing plans with UL, SGS or Intertek a plus
* BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* 8+ years of design experience
* FEA Design and Analysis (stress testing) a plus
* Solidworks experience required (Certifications desirable)
* Surfacing experience a plus
* Experience with design for manufacturing and assembly (DFx)
We are currently NOT accepting H-1B visa transfer candidates.
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com