Immediate direct opportunities for an experienced HVAC Project Engineer and a Department Lead with a well established Engineering firm in Milwaukee.
Responsible for supporting the engineering needs of clients specific to HVAC design and applications and documentation activities for mechanical projects.
- Utilize drafting/design/load calculation software and technique to ensure that the design needs are met.
- Design of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems.
- Lead preparation of technical reports, plans, specifications, and supporting documents.
- Guide design efforts and meet production deadlines.
- Complete permits, plan approval forms, etc. in a timely manner.
- Recommend ways to improve process, quality, and coordination efforts.
- Visit job site to verify existing conditions and observe construction progress.
- Assist and participate in project pursuits, interviews and various business development activities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and 4 to 6 years of related experience for the Project Lead and 15yrs+ for the Dept Lead.
- Licensed Wisconsin PE or working towards your PE.
- Experience using Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in systems design of HVAC controls systems.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, construction documents and equipment specs.
- Knowledge & experience with HVAC equipment and installation.
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Trace 700 & COMcheck a plus.
- Familiar with HVAC design fundamentals, including a background and knowledge of IMC, IBC, IECC, ASHRAE, FGI, and life safety code.
- Handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org