Well established firm has a newly created position for a Mechanical Process Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for the production of innovative and cost-effective designs, drawings, and specifications for assigned process projects. Knowledge in piping design/analysis, plant layout and chemical processing is desired.
* Develop process flow diagrams and P&IDs for assigned projects
* Develop design concepts and recommend systems
* Develop and verify equipment lists, equipment specifications and controls
* Review shop drawings and submittal data
* Perform plant surveys or filed inspections
* Participate in assigned client meetings and prepare/review presentation materials
* Four-year engineering degree
* General knowledge of AE&C practices
* Practical experience in thermal processing, baking, heat exchangers, fluid transfer, evaporation, sterilization in both consumer and bulk food processing.
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org