Growing manufacturing company in West Allis has an opening for a full-time Mechanical Design Drafter. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, use your advanced AutoCAD skills to help design and develop large heat exchangers to be distributed worldwide and used in power, process, and petrochemical industries.
Enjoy a well-established, family-owned company offering excellent compensation, benefits, and employee-friendly work culture.
- Provide detail CAD drafting and/or technical support for complete ASME VIII engineering packages.
- General Drafting in AutoCAD, including corrections, markups, etc.
- Review, check, and correct detailed engineered documents and drawings.
- Prepare and submit document transmittal forms.
- Work with Engineering, Manufacturing, Field Services, and Sales divisions to meet requirements for assigned projects.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as assigned to support the operation.
- Must manage time and work quickly to meet project deadlines.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical drafting required. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Mechanical Drafting using AutoCAD
- Familiarity with welding details and symbols
- Knowledge of TEMA, HEI, API or other standards
- Experience with tank, pressure vessel or heat exchanger manufacturing
- Knowledgeable with AWS weld symbols
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.