Join a global, leading provider of flow measurement and control products that revolutionize various industries, including municipal utilities, energy and petroleum, chemical, aerospace, and automotive. This well-known company believes in valuing, challenging, and rewarding their employees. They have a contract-to-direct hire opening at their location in downtown Milwaukee’s Third Ward.
Mechanical Designer responsibilities:
• Creates and/or modifies component and assembly design layouts.
• Completes component, assembly, and proposal drawings.
• Conducts all design work in PTC Creo (currently release 2.0) CAD package.
• Creates and maintains bill of materials (BOMs) and item masters within BPCS (ERP system).
• Designs products for ease of manufacturing with high reliability that are in compliance with customer requirements.
• Checks engineering drawings, parts lists, and test sheets for accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ensures all Engineering Requests are processed efficiently, effectively, and consistently.
• Attends design review meetings as required.
• Tracks and reports status of design assignments and ensures assigned work deadlines are met.
• When necessary, able to work and coordinate with outside contractors for new product development.
• Works closely with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to accomplish the overall project goals.
Email resume to email@example.com