Our client, a leader in their industry, has an immediate opening for an Inventor Drafter. In this position, you will create and maintain files and documents for manufacturing, research and development and sales/marketing.
1. Execute models and images proficiently with the current version of company CAD software:
a. Autodesk Inventor, including Vault document management system
b. Autodesk Inventor Publisher (Optional initially)
2. Create and maintain detail, layout, assembly, and shop drawings of all company products and manufactured components.
3. Properly utilize the established file storage and retrieval system.
4. Process Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) approved by the PDG manager.
5. Assist Product Development staff by generating prototype drawings prior to build.
6. Create and maintain 2D and 3D component and product graphic renderings for the use in manuals, brochures, catalogs, and the company website.
7. Provide the Product Development Group with newly generated and updated product manuals and instructional setup manuals.
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com