Immediate opening for an experienced BIM Designer to work with a team of engineers to develop detailed design drawings and specifications for HVAC projects.
- Provide drafting support and building information modeling on various architectural and engineering projects.
- Meet production deadlines.
- Aid in the development of new workflows and production of construction documents.
- Utilize drafting/design software and technique to ensure that the design intent is achieved.
- Able to complete a full set of construction documents; understands how buildings and systems are constructed to create accurate and descriptive technical documents.
- Support and work closely with studio team members; architects, designers, engineers, and interior designers.
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of project work.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering and applicable experience, or HVAC designer experience.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other design/rendering software packages.
- Basic understanding of applicable building codes, regulations, and standards.
- Respond timely and appropriately to requests and inquiries from internal and external clients.
Please forward your resume to Kwelch@fsnw.com