Thriving heavy equipment manufacturer in the Racine / Kenosha area is hiring for an experienced Materials Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Materials Manager is responsible for inventory management, optimization of quality, timely shipments, and profit performance objectives for the company. You will also supervise shipping & receiving staff and schedule machine shop, stockroom, and welding.
- Develop, monitor, and organize the work order issuances on master schedule that are required to be transferred from the stock room into production. To include monthly machine builds and kitting.
- Responsible for all subordinate personnel matters related to performance reviews, compensation, hiring, terminations, layoff’s etc reporting to the Director of Operations
- Repair, maintain and/or upgrade discrepant issued PA’s to ensure that future BOM are accurate.
- Maintain accurate inventory data to ensure all stock levels are accurate in SYSPRO ERP software system.
- Supervise inventory cycle counting function
- Schedule work assignments for the machine shop and stockroom.
- Lead Yearly Physical inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Minimum 2 years in a Materials Management role in a manufacturing environment, preferably with supervision responsibilities
- Must be familiar with MRP software and Microsoft Office
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org