We have an immediate opening for a Master Scheduler. In this position, you will develop a valid master schedule based on demand and business plan. You will also lead the planning function to develop valid schedules to meet the established master schedules and business requirements. Responsibilities will also include production scheduling and control to support the company’s manufacturing/distribution process.
* Four-year college degree required
* Experience developing a master schedule
* Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) through APICS and maintain certification
* Employers Association Supervisor I and II classes or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years related experience
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com