Leading manufacturing and distribution company in West Bend has a direct hire, 3rd shift opening on their Paintline / Packing Bench team. This is an opportunity to learn and contribute to the manufacturing of mechanical power transmission products for Agricultural and Lawn & turf machinery.
Join a long-running, thriving organization that believes in the training and professional growth of its employees. Enjoy a competitive benefits package within 30 days of hire. Be eligible for a pay increase every six months with potential for advancement.
Interviews are currently underway. Apply today!
- Work from drawings or specifications, bills of material, or manufacturing orders.
- Inspect subassemblies for burrs, loosen with a hammer and inspect for free action of movable parts.
- Install nylons and grease fittings.
- Slide shaft half or tube half universal joints in guard assembly and assemble snap rings in bell.
- Use power wrench to assemble yoke on shaft; assemble pins to shaft and swedge.
- Place finished assemblies in tote box or basket near bench.
- Process all necessary documentation and paperwork for processes completed.
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures. Comply with all quality and safety regulations.
- Prepare paints to proper consistency and viscosity for spraying.
- Adjust equipment to obtain finish requirements and economy.
- Load materials on overhead conveyer.
- Apply prepared paints to products using spray gun.
- Unload finished products from conveyor and place in boxes or baskets.
- Maintain concentration of wash by addition of chemicals; use and interpret prescribed testing devices for chemical solutions.
- Maintain temperatures in wash stages and drying ovens.
- Some experience working on a manufacturing shop floor required.
- Ability to work 3rd Shift (11pm – 7am)
- Ability to pass a Competency Test (basic math, dexterity, gauge-reading)
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen
- Commitment to safety and proper PPE is a must. Candidates will need to work with chemicals and need to know proper procedures.
- An inquisitive mind, willingness to learn and master multiple areas of the process
- Lean/ CI experience a huge plus.
- Computer/ programming experience or the desire to learn computer programs
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org