Engineering/manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Technician. Contract-direct position on the 1st shift.
Candidate will be responsible for the technical support of electro-mechanical assemblies in production and returned material. Primary Responsibilities include: Mechanical assembly troubleshooting, create and maintain bills of operations, electrical assembly troubleshooting, analysis and interpretation of custom test equipment, developing both mechanical and electrical testing and assembly procedures.
- Associate’s Degree in Design/Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Pre-Engineering, Automated Systems/Robotics, or Electrical Technology OR a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Industrial Technology.
- Experience with feedback system setup and integration preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing support environment.
- Electro-mechanical background and specific experience in the area of automation/motion control/complex electro-mechanical assemblies preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude along with solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact well with Assembly personnel.
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize own workload.
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org