Our established client has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer II. In this position, you will design, develop, and implement manufacturing processes and equipment to support commercial products. You will also lead the development and documentation of process FMEAs and develop, execute, and document equipment qualifications and process validations including IQ/OQ/PQ reports.
* Bachelor of Engineering degree or related Science
* 3-7 years experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
* Plastic injection mold, metal forming, and automation assembly experience preferred
* Knowledge of GMP, CFR, ISO, QSR and other regulations preferred
* Ability to travel up to 30%
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com