Direct job opportunity with a growing company in Milwaukee.
Directs production of the manufacturing operations of the company, helping to determine policy, production flow, staff development, and procedures.
- 7-10+ years of powder coat manufacturing management experience.
- Experience with conveyor systems, pre-treatment chemical wash system (8 Stage), wash and curing ovens, efficient parts hanging techniques, and proper powder coat paint spraying techniques.
- Extensive experience in a job shop environment including quality control systems, management principles and practices, manufacturing processes, equipment and scheduling and inventory control methods
- Must be able to troubleshoot product related problems, manage and prioritize numerous concurrent tasks, delegate, and manage work.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office package and working knowledge/experience with MRP systems a must.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a manufacturing field preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as shop orders, purchase orders, and production documentation. Ability to complete pick lists, purchase orders, schedules and assigned reports. Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and other employees of the organization.
- Oversee production schedules and processes
- Develop and implement continuous improvement methods and techniques.
- Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports
- Administer company policies.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
- Recommends improved manufacturing methods, layouts, equipment, and techniques and submits recommendations for approval. Conducts a continuous cost reduction program through the plant.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com