Employee-owned, modern company on Milwaukee’s north side has an immediate 2-3 month contract available.
The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for the effective operation and maintenance of a 350,000 square foot corporate campus. The 11 building campus is predominantly a professional office space that houses a data center, multiple emergency backup power systems, a meeting hall, a fitness center and two offsite buildings. Under general supervision, this role will perform and inspect preventative maintenance on building systems, equipment and structural infrastructure. The Maintenance Technician II will be one of the primary contacts for service requests and projects. This is a full-time, 1st shift, hands-on maintenance position.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The major duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform general repairs & preventative maintenance including, but not limited to; electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and appliances
- Maintain a safe environment including but not limited to; snow and ice removal and/or small sidewalk or parking lot patching
- Complete setup and breakdowns of company sponsored meetings and events
- Misc. campus duties such as hanging of posters and signs, delivery of coolers, executive carts and Partner accessories
- Follow and complying with OSHA regulations
- Assist with all other aspects of the facilities department, including project management, security, environmental services and warehouse/mail services.
- High school Diploma or GED degree required
- 3-5 years of previous experience with building systems, general maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems in an office environment
- Valid WI driver’s license required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strict attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and OutlookOverall knowledge of building systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Specialized training in the maintenance field with building systems preferred
Email resume to email@example.com