Well-established global manufacturing company has a direct hire opening at their Hartford, WI plant (some field travel involved). This position reports to the Field Services Manager and services a wide range of products from machine tools such as large Boring Mills, Mechanical and Hydraulic Presses, CNC retrofits, to Large Power heat exchangers and systems.
Full time. 1st Shift. Full Benefits.
Why Join this Team?
- Stability – we serve many diverse industries which keeps business stable and our welders constantly learning.
- Growth company – we have a high paced work environment and actively growing
- Benefits – health plan, SIMPLE IRA w/ match, vacation, PTO, and OT
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. 2-yr Technical Degree preferred.
- 1-2+ years of ASME or ISO Shop, Welding, Machining, and/or Heavy Fabrication experience required
- SCRAPING experience (using a specific carbide tipped tool to scrape down to high tolerances .0001) is strongly desired
- General knowledge of Precision Tolerances, LubricationSystems, CNC Milling and Boring Machines, Lathes, Gun Drills, Mechanical and Hydraulic Presses, Motors, Drives, and CNC retrofitting and troubleshooting require
- Ability pass a Drug Screen
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org