Engineering consulting firm has an opening for an IT Specialist to support internal staff, troubleshoot technology issues, and answer any IT questions that arise throughout the work day. Position located in Duluth. Direct-hire position!
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Assist with maintaining procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in an IT support role.
- Working knowledge and expertise with Office 365 and a variety of other software, hardware, and applications.
- Experience with CAD software a big plus
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work in Duluth.
Apply today! Email resumes to email@example.com