Full-Time 2nd Shift (2:45 pm to 12:45 am) OR Weekend Shift (Fri, Sat, Sun 5am-5pm) opening at growing manufacturing and fabrication company in Waukesha.
Six month contract-to-direct hiring schedule for an Inventory Control Specialist. Starting pay is $16-$19/hr, depending on experience and work history.
Assist Inventory Control with improving and maintaining a high standard of Inventory accuracy though assigned daily, weekly and monthly tasks. Participate in a cross-functioning group by supporting our shop floor departments on a daily basis and other departments as needed. Inventory Control and Receiving are joined departments.
- Manage/Reconcile Quote vs Actual Daily Audit on Raw materials used
- Perform daily Cycle counts
- Support Material Handlers and Operators throughout shop
- Process outside Department requests via Microsoft Outlook
- Process Month End Reports
- Miscellaneous Continuous Improvement projects as needed
- Process Engineering allocation requests
- Put away raw/finished materials
- Customer Returns
- Vendor Returns
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of Inventory Control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Fork Lift experience required
- Experience working in ERP system, Sage experience a plus!
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Bi-Lingual (fluent in English/Spanish) preferred