Immediate direct opportunity for an experienced HVAC Engineer with a well established Engineering firm in Milwaukee. Opportunity for remote work.
Responsible for managing design engineering and documentation activities of projects including interfacing with cross functional teams consisting of electrical, structural, plumbing, lighting and architectural.
- Design of HVAC Systems, including but not limited to: Chilled Water, Hot Water, Refrigerant, Forced Air, Geothermal Source, and Control Systems.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with team of designers and engineers.
- Serve as the client contact.
- Coordinate & review plans and work with Municipalities and other clients.
- Project design, planning, and budgeting.
- Responsible for the accuracy & completion of drawings.
- Maintain production & meeting schedules/deadlines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and 8 to 10 years of related experience.
- Licensed Wisconsin PE.
- Experience using Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong HVAC design fundamentals, including a background and knowledge of IMC, IBC, IECC, ASHRAE, FGI, and life safety code.
- Ability to work as the primary lead providing technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and be responsible for project delivery which may be multiple, large or complex in scope.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org