Immediate 3+ month contract available in Green Bay, WI. My client is looking to add a temporary recruiter to assist the HR department during peak hiring time. Must be able to hit the ground running, well-versed in full cycle recruitment processes, and a quick study! Details below. Pay is $28/hr.
- Leads the end to end recruiting and union bidding process for various corporate subsidiaries.
- Consults with Hiring Leader on needs, initiates postings, sets up phone screen questions (automated or live), builds competency based interview guides, sources candidates, reviews resumes, recommends candidates, coordinates the scheduling of interviews through HR Coordinator
- Leads the interview debrief, initiates pre-employment background/drug testing, creates job offers and obtains approval, extends candidate job offer, and preps for new hire onboard (system setup and 1st day coordination).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 3-5 years of high volume recruiting experience (reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, consulting/recommending talent to Hiring Leaders)
- Solid Applicant Tracking System proficiency (e.g. Kenexa, Taleo, ICIMS, etc.)
Please email resumes to email@example.com