Thriving manufacturing company in the Kenosha / Racine area is hiring for a full-time Accountant, preferably with manufacturing experience. As the Controller’s right hand, you will be overseeing a variety of AP and HR processes. They seek a bright, ambitious professional, and offer strong advancement potential.
- Manage account payable function to include matching GRN’s with invoices, preparing invoices for payment, processing checks on a weekly basis, and related end of month closing process
- Work with outside insurance agents on property/casualty and employee insurance benefit quotes and renewals and present to Controller
- Assist Human Resource with maintaining and processing new hires, terminations, and insurance enrollments. Plan and process insurance changes and renewals. Accounts Payable and Concur processing.
- Process payroll changes, including terminations, COBRA benefits, vacation accruals, etc
- Complete all health, dental, disability, and workers compensation insurance statements, enrollments, and report forms including OSHA 200 log.
- Cross train on expense report processing through Concur.
- Organize and maintain, as required, filing system for accounts payable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or closely related field.
- 2-3 years+ Accounting / AP experience. Manufacturing environment experience strongly preferred
- CPA Certification or ability to obtain within reasonable time frame a huge plus!
- Microsoft Office competent, advanced in Excel.
- ERP software experience required.
Email resume to email@example.com