6 month+ contract in downtown Milwaukee. Opportunity to get your foot in the door at elite Utilities company. $35-$40/hr, depending on experience, plus single or family health insurance.
Provide direct GIS Support to the Real Estate department, including development, training and maintenance of key business tools to improve efficiency and quality across the department.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the process to develop and maintain maps, applications and business solutions across Real Estate and other integrated business units.
• Manage the process to integrate GIS with Real Estate records, databases and projects.
• Mapping and documenting and cataloging of historic Real Estate documents.
• Resolve maps and records issues where a lack of information exists or where current systems can’t accommodate information. Determine necessary model changes to these systems.
• Manage the organization of and process for creating permanent record retention files, storage and local office files.
• Provide training and technical assistance to staff and other departments on tools developed.
• Maintain professional development to stay current on emerging technology and industry standards.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Cartography or GIS. Significant experience with GIS may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum 1 year experience in ArcGIS online/ ESRI Portal development
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.