International engineering firm has an opening for a Field Service Technician. Contract-direct position.
Working under supervision of the Field Service Manager, the Field Service Technician is responsible for assisting in the installation and inspection of large test equipment across multiple facilities and locations. The Field Service Technician I will perform tasks including wiring, assembling, and installing electrical and mechanical components per engineering drawings.
- Assist with the installation and inspection of equipment and performing preventative maintenance at customer sites
- Provide support and back-up troubleshooting for the Field Service Team Manager while in the office and on call
- Perform tasks including wiring, assembling, and installing electrical and mechanical components per engineering drawings
- Provide documentation of all work through expense reports and assisting with installation feedback forms and site reports as needed
- Responsible for the coordination of communications between the customer, staff, vendors, and sub-contractors during commissioning of the project
- Technical degree in an electrical or electro-mechanical discipline preferred
- 1 + year of experience installing industrial automated electro-mechanical systems/equipment
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time both domestically and internationally
- Knowledge of MS Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to understand mechanical drawings and install mechanical components with guidance
- Ability to understand electrical drawings and install electrical industrial components with guidance
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Apply today! Email resumes to email@example.com