Our client has an immediate opening for an Estimator. In this position, you will determine the costs to build custom fabricated steel weldments from carbon, stainless and low alloy steels. You will also develop an accurate costed bill of materials and the labor hours needed using in-house software and obtain pricing for materials and services as needed from outside vendors for use in preparing the estimates.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Good math skills including a basic knowledge of trigonometry
* Ability to read and understand drawings and think in 3-dimensions
* Ability to plot a logical course of action of how to fabricate a weldment from beginning to end
* Ability to make scaled layout sketches by hand or by using AutoCAD
* Knowledge of AutoCAD is not required but helpful
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org