Award-winning Waukesha fabrication company has an opening for a detail-oriented and customer service-friendly Take-Off Specialist. They manufacture metal products used in commercial and retail construction.
This person analyzes architectural drawings, shop drawings, specifications and other construction documents to determine appropriate product selection size, material, color and quantities to be quoted.
- Conduct take-offs on projects using online plan rooms or other platform or means provided by clients.
- Manage take-off requests through PCS.
- Review specific project documents and create lists of products, quantities, and material to price.
- Create reference plans as needed to illustrate product location.
- Respond to customer/technical sales needs on a timely basis.
- Provide support to customer service department as needed and available.
- Minimum two year college degree in Construction Technology, Architectural Drafting, or related field.
- 1+ years of professional experience (or solid internship) estimating and conducting take-offs.
- Ability to read and interpret Architectural Drawings and Specifications.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Excel, Planswift (or similar take-off software), and AutoCAD.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.