Our client has an opportunity for an Engineering Technician. In this position, you will work closely with Research & Development to produce new products and sustain existing projects as needed. You will also participate in mechanical development of new designs, ensure products are fully tested, perform rapid prototype development and perform bench and real-time studies. A background in engineering and a machine shop environment is highly preferred.
* Metal components (machined, stamped, laser and/or bent)
* Plastic components (molds, injection, vacuum forming and/or machine parts
* Electrical (basic understanding)
* Machining capabilities
* 10+ years of mechanical fabricating experience in design and manufacturing
* Experience with new product designs and integration of sub-assemblies
* Solidworks experience a plus
* Rapid prototyping experience a plus
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!