Growing engineering consulting firm has an opening for an Engineering Manager.
- Manage and direct the activities of the company’s engineering department – includes structural engineers, civil engineers, and drafters
- Oversee the design/development of MNDOT and county bridges
- Manage project schedules and budgets
- Oversee department personnel matters – including hiring, training, mentoring, etc.
- Review and approve bridge design drawings
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of applicable experience – will consider structural or civil-focused engineers
- MUST have bridge experience
- Experience as an engineering manager or supervisor highly preferred
- MNDOT bridge experience a plus
- Registration (PE) in Minnesota
- Strong communication skills
Apply today! Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org