Our established client has an immediate opening for an Engineering Field Technician. In this position, you will perform construction monitoring and inspections of industrial structures (cranes, piping, pressure vessels, and tanks).
This position will require 80%+ travel primarily in Minnesota and 5-state area. You will work with another company employee while in the field. Mileage reimbursement, per diem and hotel allowance are included.
* Strong communication skills (will interface with customer)
* Ability to travel 80%+
* Minimum of two years of experience in industrial construction or fabrication
* Familiarity in ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Codes
* ASNT, AWS CWI, or API certification is preferred
* Welding or non-destructive testing knowledge is a plus
Please email your resume to email@example.com to discuss further!