Fantastic, direct opportunity for an Engineering/Construction Administrator/Project Manager with a well established Milwaukee A&E Firm. The position will work on construction phase activities for design and construction projects. Will be working closely with internal design and engineering professionals along with the client and construction professionals.
General job responsibilities:
- Will work closely with company design professionals, contractors and the clients.
- Administration of the construction process for the company and their clients.
- Review project budgets, review & manage submittals.
- Provide experience to the teams developing construction contract documents.
- Project management at the construction phase.
- Participate in the resolution of construction issues.
- Main contact for RFI’s – providing interpretation of construction documents for the company.
- Will be working on and off site
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in construction project management.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Read & understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of building codes and industry standard practices.
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and thorough written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.
Please forward your resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com