Established client has a new opportunity for an Embedded Firmware Engineer. In this position, you will provide development engineering and work with product teams to design and write embedded firmware. You will participate in board level design reviews and make appropriate hardware and software trade-offs during the product development cycle.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
* Minimum of 3 years experience developing firmware for multiple different microprocessors.
* Minimum of 3 years experience with C/C++ programming methodologies.
* Experience identifying hardware requirements based upon system firmware requirements.
* Experience writing software for Bluetooth, RS-232 UART, SPI, I2C and other communication protocols.
* Experience writing display drivers and UI implementation for Dot Matrix LCDs.
* Experience with Wi-Fi and other wireless communication protocols.
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com