Our client, named one of the fastest growing companies in Minnesota, has a new and exciting opportunity for an Electronics Technician. In this position, you will test and qualify new products and support existing products. Primary responsibilities will include product testing/improvement, maintenance and set-up, prototype assembly and test documentation.
* Two-year degree in electrical engineering, electro-mechanical, electrical technology or equivalent work experience
* Experience writing/using programming languages such as LabVIEW, PLC programs, Ladder Logic, etc.
* Experience working with both high and low voltage
* Experience working with the set-up, operation, and troubleshooting of test and measurement equipment (i.e. pressure transducers, flow meters, pumps.
* Experience with basic wiring practices, tubing and fitting connections, and fabrication in support of test set-ups.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!