Our client has a new opportunity for an Electrical/Software Engineer. This company was named one of the fastest growing companies in Minnesota. In this position, you will lead the technical strategy and systems integration design ensuring that the product can be deployed and supported in an efficient manner.
* Identifies hardware and software solutions that meet product requirements
* Works with engineering and product leadership to build a mutual understanding of implications of specific technology choices and leads/facilitates discussions where technology decisions are made.
* Documents technical decisions to facilitate organization maturity around software development processes
* Helps interview and select members of the technology teams and/or vendors
REQUIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledgeable about both embedded hardware and software technologies as well as web and cloud technologies
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field
* Demonstrated expertise in embedded software architecture and development
* Demonstrated expertise with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or similar
PREFERRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Industrial or process control experience
* Embedded linux
* Scrum or other agile certification
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com