Direct hire opening at a growing engineering consulting firm near downtown Milwaukee. Ideal candidate to fit in with their energetic, upbeat work culture is ambitious, detail-oriented and hardworking. As they strongly believe in promoting from within, engineers should demonstrate leadership qualities, multi-tasking capabilities, and not be afraid to ask questions.
While interacting with architect,s clients, and vendors, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a broad spectrum of engineering projects: commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, municipal, etc.
- Design and develop construction documents for electrical power, lighting, and low voltage systems.
- Write specifications, perform load calculations, and conduct field surveys
- Perform short circuit, coordination, and arc-flash studies using industry standard programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- PE license strongly preferred, or ability to obtain PE license within a couple years required
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in an architectural, engineering, or consulting environment.
- Strong proficiency using AutoCad and/or Revit platforms
- Solid knowledge of NEC, IEC, and electrical terminology, components, and symbols.
Email resume to email@example.com