Full service A/E/C firm in downtown Milwaukee’s Third Ward is looking to hire an experienced Electrical Engineer. Enjoy generous salary and benefits package and a diverse portfolio of high profile Design-Build projects. Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of the best Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, and Designers.
- Provides technical, organizational and communication skills to assist and produce well-designed and coordinated electrical engineering concepts, drawings, reports, plans, specifications, cost estimates, calculations, analysis, and construction documents for a variety of healthcare and commercial projects that meet owner requirements
- Collaborates appropriately and works independently in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely project delivery and appropriately prioritized work flow for projects in multiple states and locations
- Monitors and controls changes as necessary while maintaining prompt written and oral communication with project team regarding scope changes, design decisions, cost updates, project status, etc.
- Maintains shared project files containing calculations, reference materials, correspondence, etc.
- Keeps current with the latest federal, state, and local code standards and applies regulations to ensure projects comply with applicable codes and regulations
- Conducts field inspections, evaluation and verification of field conditions
- Uses available and pertinent electrical computer programs to enhance productivity while verifying results with manual checks
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. PE license preferred, but not required
- 2-5+ years of professional Electrical Engineering experience in a Design-Build environment
- Strong knowledge of electrical power, lighting, telecom, and specialty systems design.
- AutoCAD proficiency. Revit a huge plus!
Email resume to email@example.com