Immediate Electrical Design/Drafting opportunity with a high profile A&E firm located near downtown Milwaukee with free parking. This would be a direct hire or temp to hire position.
The position will provide design/drafting support on a variety of architectural and engineering projects.
- Drafting support converting engineering markups into drawings.
- Assist in the preparation of electrical device plans including layouts, circuitry, fixtures, equipment, etc.
- Utilize drafting/design software – mainly Revit
- Support design, production and construction teams – architects, designers, engineers, etc…
- Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of project work.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Electrical Design or similar technical area.
- 2-5 years of Design experience
- Proficient in Revit (1-2yrs+), experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A basic understanding of applicable building codes, regulations and standards.
- Organized, self-motivated and results oriented.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org