|Direct hire opening just south of Madison in Oregon, WI. For over 100 years, this company has pioneered and mastered the design, engineering, and fabrication of steel buildings, including substation control rooms, storage modules, equipment facilities, etc.
The Electrical Designer collaborates and coordinates with the electrical design team members to produce electrical designs of assigned projects and ensure that objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties:
|1. Responsible for the design and functional use, per customer specifications, of electrical wiring and equipment within steel commercial modular buildings.
2. Responsible for creating project initial electrical drawing package and conducting its review for accuracy prior to customer submittal.
3. Reviews project specifications for accuracy and updated information then alerts project staff of pending impact.
4. Creates wiring diagrams, schematics, and equipment schedules using “AutoCAD Electrical” design program software.
5. Directs and monitors work of CAD Technician(s) in developing electrical equipment layout and elevation drawings.
6. Calculates conduit and wire fill parameters within National Electrical Code requirements.
7. Communicates with project staff to monitor and maintain weekly schedule of drawing output.
8. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and/or expertise in problem resolution.
9. Endeavors to create a workplace environment that is enjoyable, engenders pride in the product and focus on the customer, and provides room for individual responsibilities and ideas.