Immediate opening for an Electrical Designer in the Madison, WI area. The designer will produce electrical designs and create blueprints for commercial & industrial projects using Solidworks (Solidworks experience NOT required). We are open to Field Electricians looking to transfer to office work or experienced electrical designers/engineers.
General job duties:
- Create electrical drawing packages, including bill of materials
- Create wiring diagrams, schematics, and equipment schedules
- Develop electrical equipment layout and elevation drawings
- Calculate conduit and wire fill parameters within NEC requirements
- Journeyman or Master Electrician, Electrical Designer, Engineer or related experience
- Experience in Commercial/Industrial Electrical Installations
- Experience with designing electrical distribution, controls &/or automation
- Formal education would be acceptable to offset the above listed experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Experience using Solidworks preferred but will train someone with a strong electrical background.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com