Our established client has a NEW opportunity for a Director of Project Management. In this position, you will lead a team of Millwork Project Managers in the commercial construction industry.
* Provide project oversight for all company commercial millwork projects.
* Manages and lead a team of 5-7 Millwork Project Managers.
* Oversee project design reviews, client management, verifying construction practices and installation of products.
* Direct the team to ensure projects are on schedule and customer expectations are being met.
* Responsible for Project Management staffing, coaching, continuous improvement and performance management.
* Work effectively with Estimating, Sales, Engineering and Operations teams to understand job requirements and manage the scope of projects, including changes orders.
* Responsible for the development of revenue models, P/L statements and make strategic decisions accordingly.
* Assists in Business Development and Financial Management on projects.
* Bachelor’s degree in business management, construction management or related coursework is preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in the construction industry, with experience leading teams that manage medium to large commercial millwork projects.
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org