Our client has a new opportunity for a Director of Operations. In this position, you will manage all operations and production-related functions and departments and work with the President and Production Manager to manage strategies and objectives. Must have experience with KPI’s as well as experience/interest in being closely involved with the production and manufacturing floor.
* Manage the production and operations departments concurrent with business growth, introduction of new operational systems as needed, meet division financial objectives, manage product mix change (components/system), and meet divisional goals in relation to safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
* Direct management of production floor operation is critical. The expectation is to be very involved and be an expert on all functions and details related to production.
* Develop and track key agreed upon KPI’s monthly. Develop dashboard.
* Mentor and be a part of a high performing team that is passionately focused on reaching agreed upon goals at daily, weekly, monthly and yearly levels while fostering a work environment based on integrity, honesty and mutual respect.
* Plan, prepare, forecast, control, and monitor the monthly/yearly production schedule.
* Plan and prepare a yearly by month budget for labor, COGS, expenses, fixed assets and inventory levels.
* Ensure highest levels of product quality control are met with every shipment.
* Manage the production and operations environment with a hands-on approach, holding employees accountable to ensure daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals are met.
* Streamline production/manufacturing processes. Foster an environment of continuous improvement in all facets of operation.
* Participate in the implementation of lean manufacturing techniques to meet objectives, improve cost, reduce lead times, and promote on-time delivery.
* Develop the purchasing and supply chain team to support all customers needs while maintaining appropriate inventory levels and maintaining a strong partnership with vendors.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Ten years of demonstrated leadership, with expertise in operations and business
* Bachelor’s Degree
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com