Direct hire opening at a well-respected, employee-owned company on the north side of Milwaukee.
Enjoy a progressive, modern work culture that understands Life/Work balance and the importance of giving back to the community. Experience the satisfaction of knowing you are helping our seniors experience the care and comfort they need. Be proud to join an organization that values and nurtures its team members, from tuition reimbursement to professional development.
This relaxed, collaborative environment encourages comfy attire and includes an on-site fitness center, basketball, yoga, and massages. (And you can bring your dog!)
The Manager of Construction Services is responsible for planning and directing operational activities for construction-related policies, objectives, and initiatives for the Design-Build team. This will include managing, training, and leading employees on our construction services team as well as providing support to and coordination with other functional resources such as operations, interior design, architecture and food service design.
- Manage and direct all aspects of construction services with a high level of coordination during all project phases including design.
- Support corporate and line of business initiatives and contribute to mid- and long-term planning activities.
- Create, implement, and continually improve construction services policies and procedures.
- Develop performance measures and incentive programs for the construction services team.
- Manage all licensing and contracting issues related to construction projects.
- Maintain a high level of contact with project owners and corporate representatives from business development through project completion.
- Monitor projects managed by construction services team to ensure conformance with contracts and to assign necessary resources.
- Solicit, prepare, and negotiate contracts.
- Provide project support and mentorship to construction services team.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related field. Master’s preferred.
- 10-15 years construction project management experience and varying construction related responsibilities such as such cost estimating and contract negotiations.
- Experience in Long Term health care construction
- Ability to hold contractor’s license
- Experience managing large construction projects with C-Suite client
- Demonstrated track record of success in leading others
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, and ability to influence all levels of the organization
- A strong focus on quality
- Ability to analyze and adjust work procedures to achieve maximum efficiency
- High competency in management of project financials
- Demonstrated track record of excellent business vision, judgment, leadership, and execution
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Send resume to email@example.com