Direct hire opening at one of Wisconsin’s largest commercial interior contractors, rated one of Milwaukee’s “Best Places to Work” by Milwaukee Magazine and a “Great Place to Work” by The Milwaukee Business Journal.
They offer a great workplace culture with a diverse group of associates, great benefits and a unique Wellness Program helping their associates to live healthy, work smart and play hard! Generous salary and comprehensive benefits package.
This is a 70 year old, $60 million self-performing design/build/furnish firm whose services include carpentry, drywall, acoustical, painting and flooring. They specialize in renovations and tenant buildouts. The team is comprised of a talented staff of Architects, Designers, Lighting Engineers, Project Managers/Estimators, Carpenters, Floor Coverers, Painters, Tapers, Laborers, Electricians, and AV Technicians.
They are currently looking for a Healthcare Construction Estimator/PM to join the team!
- Read and analyze construction documents, scope of work, and requests for quotations
- Work with our estimating department or perform your own line item take offs and prepare labor, material and subcontract cost estimates within CSI format using On Screen Takeoff and PC based estimating program
- Consult with clients, vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to discuss and formulate estimates.
- Work closely with internal project team including design, architectural, sales, superintendents and customer service using Newforma as our client facing Project Management Software
- Process work orders (order material and release subcontractor bids) and project buy out
- Formulate project schedules and work with on-site foreman to oversee construction activities through project close out
- 2+ years Technical College or University Education in Construction Management or Architectural Science. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years Industry experience managing HEALTHCARE construction projects, ideally specializing in interior renovations.
- Experience using computer programs for estimating and scheduling
- Experience in conceptual estimating, hard bidding and budgeting
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.