Design/Build firm is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager for new opportunity at Waukesha headquarters.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A leadership role at one of Midwest’s largest commercial interior contractors, named one of Milwaukee’s “Best Places to Work” by Milwaukee Magazine and a “Great Place to Work” by the Milwaukee Business Journal
- Good balance between job site and office-based work
- Competitive compensation + full benefits, opportunity for advancement
- Client contact, meetings, and relations
- Interior estimating of all related divisions of construction.
- Scheduling, phasing and managing of projects
- Job walks
- Review and assign new projects to PM or estimators as they come in.
- Oversee work flow through the department and try and keep a balance
- Final review and sign off on outgoing projects.
- 5+ years in the construction industry, including INTERIOR projects (new and/or existing construction)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Construction estimating experience in self-performed work
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.