Within the last 5 years, this long-standing manufacturing company has undergone a $5M expansion. Part of that is adding a brand new role: Controls Engineer for their Mount Pleasant, WI headquarters.
A few of their products include ride-on rail equipment, portable gas tools, portable hydraulic tools, and more!
Bring your electro-hydraulic expertise and enjoy competitive salary and complete benefits, including generous bonus potential. Enjoy working a diverse “tri-brid” of shop, office, and field work.
Summary: Responsible for development and maintenance of software used in electro-hydraulic control systems.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop/participate in the creation of control system design to meet the requirements of the project design criteria.
- Generate ideas and screen suggestions for feasible ideas to generate conceptual control system designs that meet the requirements of the design criteria.
- Estimate the required timetable, tasks and resources needed.
- Develop, maintain and comply with the project schedules and associated budgets.
- Perform and review the required analytical work.
- Participate in the process the process of initial release and revision of control system design and programming.
- Overnight travel as needed for in-field evaluation/demonstration of project prototype designs.
- Provide the required information for development of technical publication of manuals and sales brochures
- Assist Manufacturing with first production runs of the project.
- Responsible for initial revisions to the project controls and documentation during/after first production run.
- Responsible for performance appraisal input.
- Participate in managing, reviewing and improving department practices and procedures.
Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3-5+ years of experience in machine controls programming.
- Experience in Parker IQAN software programming.
- Ability to generate conceptual control system design proposals.
- Familiarity with hydraulics, pneumatics, DC electrical systems.
- Hands on capability in shop and field environments.
- Familiar with Programming language MATLAB, Labview, C+, C#
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.