Are you a numbers leader with manufacturing environment experience? Join a well-established, growing fabrication and custom part machine shop. This position is based in West Allis, with 2 days/wk stationed at the Hartford plant. Direct hire (generous salary + full benefits).
Enjoy a family-like environment at a manufacturer of the highest quality and most efficient heat transfer equipment. They lead the industry in the design, fabrication, and service of heat transfer equipment for the Power Generation, Process, Nuclear, Pulp and Paper, and Renewable Energy industries. They are a certified ASME Code Shop and a member of HEI, helping to write the standards for the entire heat exchanger industry.
You’ll provide support to the President, as he focuses on operating the business, while dealing with other monetary-based tasks such as banking relationships and cash management.
- Establishing the framework that assures the proper recording of all of the organization’s transactional activities.
- Recording of invoices from suppliers, invoices sent to customers, payroll transactions, and the application of payments received from customers recorded correctly. Ensure results comply with GAAP and/or IFRS
- At the end of the month, performing a summarization of these transactions commonly referred to as the monthly closing.
- Supporting management during a transition period from Gen 1 to Gen 2.
- Providing clear cash flow projections for projects and future monthly transactions
- Helping establish budgets. Credit checking and establishing credit
- Tracking and logging assets, inventory, and WIP
- Issuing timely and complete financial statements
- Supervising a purchasing clerk stationed in Hartford.
- Collaborating with the Engineering Manager to ensure QC requirements are met and in the purchasing function of higher value materials and subcontracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or similar field. May consider candidates with an Associate Degree and progressive professional experience in manufacturing up to Controller level.
- CPA or CMA preferred
- 2-3 years minimum related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Quickbooks
- Quick thinking and adaptive responses in a small and very agile, technical, international, and growth business.
- An ability to communicate to management, shop and engineering when issues and operational concerns arise.
- Able to read technical specifications
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org