Direct opportunity for a Controller with a Manufacturing Company with facilities in West Allis and Hartford, WI (travel to both will be required).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Has the responsibility of establishing the framework that assures the proper recording of all of the organization’s transactional activities.
- Recording of invoices from suppliers, invoices sent to customers, payroll transactions, and the application of payments received from customers recorded correctly.
- At the end of the month, perform a summarization of these transactions commonly referred to as the monthly closing.
- Needs to be supportive of management during a transition period from Gen 1 to Gen 2.
- Needs to provide support to allow the President to focus on operating the business while they deal with other monetary-based tasks such as banking relationships and cash management.
- Reporting to this position will be a purchasing clerk stationed in Hartford.
- Working with this position will be the Engineering Manager to ensure QC requirements are met and in the purchasing function of higher value materials and subcontracts.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Experience in a job shop manufacturing environment. Knowledge of ERP systems.
Familiar with incoterms and international business
CPA or CMA preferred.
Quick thinking and adaptive responses in a small and very agile, technical, international, and growth business.
An ability to communicate to management, shop and engineering when issues and operational concerns arise. Able to read technical specifications.
Forward resume to email@example.com