Established client has a new opportunity for a Contracts/Inside Sales Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for the entire bid and proposal process. In addition, this position is the primary interface with all legacy customers and provides customer service and support throughout the life-cycle of the relationship.
* Assist with annual business planning and pricing strategy
* Identify legacy opportunities through U.S. Government (USG) solicitation websites
* Submit pricing data and negotiate pricing in compliance with the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR).
* Obtain necessary documents from foreign customers in order to apply for an export licence with the Department of Defense Trade & Controls (DDTC)
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing of Business Management/Administration is preferred
* 5+ years of inside sales/customer service experience
* Basic understanding of contract law
* Experience in the government defense industry
* Familiarity with DIBBS and FEDBIZOPS
* Knowledge of DFAR and ITAR
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!