Direct hire opening at one of Wisconsin’s largest commercial interior contractors, rated one of Milwaukee’s “Best Places to Work” by Milwaukee Magazine and a “Great Place to Work” by The Milwaukee Business Journal.
They offer a great workplace culture with a diverse group of associates, great benefits and a unique Wellness Program helping their associates to live healthy, work smart and play hard! Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
This is a 70 year old, $60 million self-performing design/build/furnish firm whose services include carpentry, drywall, acoustical, painting and flooring. They specialize in renovations and tenant buildouts. The team is comprised of a talented staff of Architects, Designers, Lighting Engineers, Project Managers/Estimators, Carpenters, Floor Coverers, Painters, Tapers, Laborers, Electricians, and AV Technicians.
- Develop scope of work for requests for quotations
- Perform line item take offs and prepare labor, material and subcontract cost estimates using estimating software
- Consult with clients, vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to discuss and formulate estimates.
- Collaborate closely with internal project team including design, architectural, sales, superintendents and customer service utilizing Project Management Software
- Process work orders and facilitate project buyout
- Formulate project schedules
- Oversee Project Administration through closeout process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred. Minimum 2 yrs Technical College or University Education in Construction Management or Architectural Science
- 2-5 years of Construction Administration and / or Estimating experience on commercial projects, with some Project Management responsibilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of print reading
- Experience using computer programs for estimating and project scheduling
- Experience in conceptual estimating, hard bidding and budgeting
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.