Award-winning construction company has a direct hire opening at downtown Milwaukee office. Enjoy generous compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to work on exciting, large scale projects in a diverse range of industries: commercial, retail & recreation, health care, education, corporate, and municipal.
Why YOU want to work here:
- They are a well-established company (100+ year history) with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois
- They have an impressive portfolio, including the Milwaukee Westin Hotel, the BMO Tower in downtown Milwaukee, the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, and the WI State Capitol building.
- People like working there! They have a 4.7 (out of 5) average employee satisfaction score o Glassdoor.com.
- Conceptual & hard bid estimating among multiple disciplines: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, etc. during Preconstruction
- Quantity take-offs
- Obtaining material and subcontractor pricing to assist with preparation of construction budgets
- Reporting to and collaborating with Owners and Architects
- Overseeing Design Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture Studies, or related field strongly performed. Candidates with equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- 7-10+ years of Preconstruction estimating experience for a self-performing commercial general contractor (NOT subcontractor).
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org