Multi-disciplinary architectural and engineering firm located in West Town Milwaukee has a direct hire opening for an experienced Construction Project Manager. Join a professional environment that prioritizes personal leadership and the ability to self-start and, in turn, rewards your responsibility with professional freedom to chart a personal course and career. Their projects are guaranteed to challenge you.
The Construction Project Manager will perform construction administration activities for design and construction projects. It is expected that your field experience will guide their design and engineering professionals in documenting the vision of a new building, and you will be a vital component working with the construction professionals to turn their clients’ dreams into the reality of brick and mortar. Diverse scope of projects to include municipal, health care, education, retail, industrial, and residential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Acting as a liaison between our design professionals, contractors and client representatives.
- Providing your experience to the teams developing construction contract documents.
- Administration of the construction process for us and our clients.
- Review of project budgets.
- Over-all project management at the construction phase. Including review / management of Submittals, RFI’s, and providing interpretation of construction documents.
- Required to work in office and job site environments.
- Conflict resolution and adaptive problem solving skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- 5 + years’ experience in construction project management.
- Strong time management and conflict resolution abilities.
- Knowledge of the building codes and appropriate industry standard practices.
- Attention to detail, organization skills, strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to read, understand and work from construction drawings and specifications.
- Experience in a customer focused, team-oriented environment.
- Comfortable with computer and tablet based Construction Administration tools.
- AutoCAD and Revit familiarity
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org