Our established client has a new opportunity for a Compliance Engineer. In this position, you will execute testing compliance programs through problem solving and project management. You will also act as a technical consultant to internal functions and testing vendors.
* Manage and oversee projects for product certification
* Coordinate task requirements and assignments on an ongoing basis
* Utilize knowledge of mechanical engineering, test labs and industry standards to act as a technical consultant to the Design and Application Engineering.
* Assist in development of manufacturing processes and documentation for new products
* BS in Engineering, Mechanical preferred
* Experience with telecommunications testing standards/specifications (Telcordia and UL).
* Experience in fiber termination and passive optical products used in the telecom industry.
* Experience in product testing/certifications
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org