Growing precision machine shop has a new opportunity for a CNC Machinist on the second shift. This is a direct hire position.
* Set-up, review program, and operate cnc milling machines to perform machining operations on work to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications.
* Work from programming instructions, operational data and machine set up instructions.
* Perform in-process inspection using handheld inspection tools and camera-based inspection system (Training provided).
* Two+ years of recent set-up and operating vertical CNC mills with 4th axis (HAAS preferred).
* Ability to read and interpret prints in Metric and English.
* Good time management skills, capable of running multiple (2) CNC machines simultaneously.
* Programming experience in SolidCam or GibbsCam a plus but not required.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Two Year Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
Apply today! Email resume to email@example.com